Sustainable, natural, green homes for sale, land for sale, organic farms for sale, green businesses for sale
PROPERTY TO SHARE|
Save Money & buy land in our Kin Domain/Ecovillage
Kootenays (Winlaw, Nelson, Salmo, Creston), British Columbia, Canada
Each share will give you your own land of 2.5 acres. A share will be approx. 25,000.00 + approx 7,000.00 per shareholder for legal fees, roads, shared wells and septic.
We are looking for people who want their own acreage but do not want to pay 100K+ for 1 - 2 acres.
We are trying to form a group of 15-20 people to buy land in the Kootenays. Between Rock Creek to Winlaw and Creston. We currently have 6 people on board. Now is the time to act!
No one in the group will ever touch anyones money. A lawyer will hold money in trust, purchase the land, draw up the papers in a corporation name. Do all the legal requirements.
We as a group will meet and agree upon some basic rules. Where we want the land, what type of land etc.
This will be your land to live as you want. We want people who can focus on permaculture to grow your veggies and fruit trees, herbs etc.
Live on the land on weekends, holidays, summer, all year. It is your choice.
We hope to buy land by May the latest so the time to act is now!
For more details call or email:
2502545520 or 2504428067
[EcoProperty Editor adds:
Many ways to share property . . .
* Garden Sharing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garden_sharing
* Community Gardening http://google.ca/search?q=community+gardening
* Urban Agriculture http://google.ca/search?q=urban+agriculture
Urban or Rural:
* Rent or Lease http://google.ca/search?q=rent+or+lease
* Barter or Work Exchange http://planetfriendly.net/wwoof.html#orgs http://helpx.net
* Cohousing http://planetfriendly.net/community#cohousing
* Ecovillage http://planetfriendly.net/community#ecovillage
* Cooperative http://planetfriendly.net/community.html#cooperatives
* Condominium (buildings and/or property) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condominium
* Intentional Community http://planetfriendly.net/community#intro
* Timeshare http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeshare
* Internship, Apprenticeship, Mentorship or Incubator http://gwcan.ca/foodjobs http://soilapprenticeships.org/ http://www.wwoof.ca
* CSA Workshare - CSA's in Canada: http://planetfriendly.net/organic.html#csa
* Property Caretaking http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Property_caretaker
* Sharefarming / Sharecropping / Rural Tenancy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharefarming http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rural_tenancy
* Land Trust http://planetfriendly.net/dontpave.html#landtrusts
* Kin's Domain / Anastasia Community http://anastasiacommunities.org/ http://kinsdomainvillage.org/
* 10x10 strawbale cabins http://google.ca/search?q=10+by+10+cabin
* Eco Retreats http://planetfriendly.net/eco-green-retreats-centres.html
* Shared Ranch http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shared_ranch
* Severance http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severance_%28land%29
How to protect and preserve the land
What is an Ecovillage?
Lists of Ecovillages & Eco-Communities in Canada
...more: http://web.ncf.ca/di760/ (click "directory")
EcoProperty Canada http://ecoproperty.ca/prop.php?keyword=ecovillage
Ecovillage Network of Canada http://ecovillagenetworkcanada.ning.com
Jobs, internships and volunteering on the land
GoodWork Canada http://goodworkcanada.ca/gw.php?theme=food
WWOOF (Worldwide) http://wwoof.ca and http://planetfriendly.net/wwoof.html
SOIL (Canada) http://soilapprenticeships.org
CRAFT (Ontario) http://www.craftontario.ca FarmLink (Ontario) http://farmlink.net
ACORN (Atlantic Canada) http://acornorganic.org/training.html
Manitoba Farm Mentorships http://organicfoodcouncil.org/mentorship.html
Alberta Sustainable Agriculture Apprenticeship http://startfarming.ca
|*Note: e-mail addresses above (if any) have been masked to reduce spam. To form the correct address, rejoin the two blue portions, separated with @|
Please Note: The content of this page is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "EcoProperty.ca") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the individuals or organizations involved. If you decide to make a purchase or enter into any other kind of transaction, contract or arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against loss. Please read our full website Terms & Conditions.