Integating to Innovate Summit 2017 (May 15 - 18)
Mon May 15 to Thu May 18, 2017, Montebello, ON
INTEGRATING TO INNOVATE
At the 2017 INTEGRATION SUMMIT, we will be rethinking governance models, managing risks and collaborating to create ‘wicked’ solutions to complex resource issues, impacts and system
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Those in strategic development, realty and recovery decision making position, influencing the construction and materials, real estate investment and services, real estate investment trust sectors, including sanitation and waste management.
WHY? The land, real estate and construction sector alone represents up to 70% of global wealth, contributes around one tenth of the total global gross domestic product (GDP) each year and represents 7% of overall employment. It also has a massive impact on land development, resource use and waste generation with major human and labor rights,
environmental and corruption issues.
WHEN? May 15-18, 2017
WHERE? Fairmont Le Château Montebello, 392 Rue Notre Dame, Montebello, QC J0V 1L0
WHAT WILL WE FOCUS ON?
Monday, May 15th - Casual Networking and Visioning end of day
Tuesday, May 16th - Strategies
• The Strategic Plan to overcome inertia and take the first steps towards ambitious 2030-2050 sustainable development
• Imperatives required to plan for sustainable industry innovation and infrastructure
• Expertise required to do the plan and ensure sustainable cities and communities
• Infrastructure required to measure the performance of programs for quality education
Wednesday, May 17th - Planning
• The resources required to act on partnerships in order to
- Organize a strong capacity building initiative to ensure the expertise, infrastructure and resources
- Support constructive competency building initiatives - Those that are encouraging, affiliated, achieving, and selfactualizing;
- Co-create more shared value for communities of place, interest and profession;
- Foster local to global sustainable development goals by exploring emerging public and private strategies, as well
as resource deployment or management of 2030 programs and projects.
OUR SUMMIT OBJECTIVE: Build on strategic initiatives in order to achieve the strategic outcomes:
• Organizational and practice design support for regulations and controls
• Holistic system and technology design support for collaboration and sensory input
• Outcomes and Impact-based design support for integration of processes and management
• Mission 2020 design and delivery support generation of effective activities.
For additional information on the summit see:
The 2017-2020 Strategy for a better sense of direction:
The extensive scoping report and guide:
For more information:
Contact Name: Renee Gratton
E-mail: renee.gratton (at) cricouncil.com
Additional Contacts & Websites:
The CRI Council aims to guide communities worldwide in becoming more resourceful, optimize customer value and co-create wasteless societies, which is essential for the new Waste Free Ontario Act and building the circular economy.
Please tell them you saw it at Planetfriendly.net.
Especially if travelling from a distance, avoid disappointment by
contacting or checking the event organizers' website. Register if appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE: The content of this page is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "Planetfriendly.net") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this listing. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to attend, participate or get involved in any way, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury or any other loss. Please read our full website Terms & Conditions.